The ONE Award
Announcing the new annual Octapharma Nursing Excellence, ONE Award, established this year to commemorate “SDP for all”. The ONE award will be presented at the joint Canadian Apheresis Group/Canadian Association of Apheresis Nurses annual general meeting on September 16th, 2023.
The $500 award will be given to the nurse who demonstrates the following criteria:
· Delivers outstanding, patient-centered care
· Fosters a culture of equity and inclusivity
· Advocates for patients and the healthcare team
· Demonstrates initiative in developing improvements to workflow and apheresis practice
· Guides practice based on current research (evidence based practice)
· Engages in nursing research related to apheresis
· Outstanding inter-professional team collaboration
· Provides exemplary leadership and guidance
· Fosters an environment of learning and improvement
Candidates can be self or peer nominated. Please include in your application a letter supporting the nomination and a CV. Submissions should be sent to the CAG office at firstname.lastname@example.org, re The ONE Award 2023.